There is no summer outfit that is easier than a dress. I love ditching tight items like jeans and slipping on a dress on a hot summer day! Not to mention, all you have to do is pick out a pair of shoes and accessorizes and you have a complete outfit (like I said they are easy)! I think that we all need dresses in our closet for summer because not only are they perfect for everyday, but they are the best for special occasions.
Today I want to share a few dress styles and trends that I think are a must this summer! So here are dresses that your summer closet is begging you for!
1. Wrap Dress: An absolute classic dress style and are fun and flirty!
2. Button-front Dress: I have been L O V I N G this trend this season. The button details are so lovely!
3. Floral Dress: You can never go wrong with a floral dress!
4. Dress with a straight neck-line: This is also a trend that I have been obsessed with this season! There is something about it that is so sleek and of course trendy!
5. Little Black Dress: Everyone, I mean everyone needs a LBD or two that are appropriate for each season. They are always a chic dress option and are always a good go-to when you need to look put together, but are at a loss of what to wear.
6. Linen Dress: I absolutely love linen for this time of year, and dresses made from it are beyond perfect! There are so many different styles of linen dresses this season, so you are sure to find one you love!
7. Eyelet Dress: I have been loving this trend, which forms such a “summery” and simple look! This style of dress creates such great texture in an outfit (which you all know I love)!
8. Midi and Maxi Dresses: Midi dresses are the definition of classy, while maxi dresses are just all over comfortable! Both styles are a must have for summer!
9. T-shirt Dress: The easiest and most comfy everyday summer outfit begins with a t-shirt dress. An item that can be styled with sneakers or heels is my kind of item!
I know this post was not very long, but I wanted to keep it short and sweet! Dresses are the perfect item to wear during summer and I hope this gave you some styles or trends to try if you have not yet!
Here I will link a few dresses that I have been loving recently and ones that I think you will love, too!
Thanks for stopping by, Lovely!