• OUTFIT DETAILS •
I do not know about you guys, but I love making goals. They keep me motivated, inspired, and overall productive. When I have clear goals I have something to work toward and focus on. They also help me improve and expand myself and my abilities. Moral of the story, I love goals and think that everyone should have some kind of clear goals for their life no matter what they are.
You all know I am a fashion girl, and if you don’t know that then you should know that my days revolve around all things fashion (with some coffee and a little Netflix thrown in here and there) and I absolutely love it. I thought it would be fun to share some of the goals I have for my personal style and closet this summer. Hopefully my goals will inspire you to make goals for yourself or will be ones you also take on! Let’s get into the goals!
1. Declutter my closet: I plan on doing this by getting rid of and donating items I have not worn in a long time, ones that do not fit correctly anymore, or are simply not my style any longer. This will help me keep my items organized and ultimately be able to clearly see the items I have in my closet (and maybe that will help prevent that “I have nothing to wear” feeling).
2. Introduce more easy pieces like dresses, jumpsuits, and culottes to my wardrobe: These pieces make putting outfits together quick and simple, which is nice for the days I am in a hurry. Plus there is nothing better than being able to throw of a flowy dress rather than tight jeans on a hot summer day.
3. Find the perfect pair of denim shorts: I hope I find that perfect pair of denim shorts that I can happily and comfortably wear all summer long! It can be extremely hard to find those holy grail pair, but I am determined to do so! If I do find the perfect pair, I promise to share all the details!!
4. Find creative ways to accessorize and add more of my personality to my outfits
5. Focus on buying more staple pieces: It is so tempting to buy all the trendy pieces during spring and summer, but I want to try my best to limit those trendy piece purchases that only allow for a few wears. Staple items give endless outfit options, which will help me get more wear for my money.
6. Really be able to define my personal style
These are just a few of my own personal style goals that I have for myself this summer, although there are always more lingering in my head! Maybe I will do another one of these posts to update you all on how these goals are going and if I have defined new goals. Let me know if that would interest you!
I hope this post inspires you to make goals of your own and expand your own style! Thanks for stopping by, Lovely!
• OUTFIT DETAILS •
Photos taken by my beautiful mom!